|Author (Regular)||480 USD/3100 CNY||530 USD/3400 CNY|
|Author (Student)||450 USD/2900 CNY||500 USD/3200 CNY|
|Author (TPC Member)||420 USD/2700 CNY||450 USD/2900 CNY|
|Presenter Only (No publication)||350 USD/ 2200 CNY||380 USD/2400 CNY|
|Listener||300 USD/1900 CNY||330 USD/2100 CNY|
|Author (Online / Video/E-poster Presentation)||380 USD/2400 CNY||410 USD/2600 CNY|
|Presenter Only (No publication-Online)||250 USD/1600 CNY||280 USD/1800 CNY|
|Listener (Online)||50 USD/320 CNY||80 USD/510 CNY|
|Additional Paper||350 USD/ 2200 CNY/ Per One|
|Additional Page||70 USD/450 CNY/Per One|
VAT is included in above fees.
1. One regular registration is within Ten Pages
including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages (from Page
11) will be charged.
2. One regular registration with one or more additional papers get only one proceeding.
3. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
4. Accommodation is not included in registration fee, the delegates need reserve rooms them.
5. To qualify for Student Registration rate, please provide your scanned version of student card.
6. Onsite Registration is available for listener and abstract submission (presentation only without publication).
If the participants request cancellation and refund due
to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 60% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email
The organizer cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
Take care of your belongings during the conference. The organizer is
NOT responsible for the loss.
Always wear your conference badge all the time. There’ll be no access without a badge.
1. Check carefully your submission information in the Camera Ready. The information will be used to automatically generate the table of contents of the proceedings, the author's index, the book of abstracts and the final program of the conference.
2. You must also upload a zip file to conference scretary to finish the registration process:
Formated final paper.
A completed and signed copyright form.
A proof of the payment of your registration fee.
A filled registration form.
Letter from the student's institution with a college or University letterhead, stating that the student is pursuing a degree in the University (if your registration is "student rate").